When i edit newsletter, in any of your ithemes provided

When i edit newsletter, in any of your ithemes provided with enewsletter plug-in, and save i get this message, "Cheatin’ uh?"

Is this a bug?

• aristath

Hello there @Sandra Burnsand welcome to the WPMU-DEV Community!

When i edit newsletter, in any of your ithemes provided with enewsletter plug-in, and save i get this message, "Cheatin’ uh?"

This is not a bug and hasn't been reported before.
    Are you sure you're using your admin account to create the e-Newsletters?
    If you leave WordPress on for a long time, it sometimes will automatically disconnect you for security reasons. Are ytou sure that when trying to post your content you are still logged in?

If this is a bug, can i get my $ back. I don't want to wait 3 weeks for answer. Thank you.

So far you just waited 30 minutes and this is not a bug.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.