When I install MarketPress I get the following warning

Warning: require_once(/home/mytown80/public_html/buylocaleugene.com/wp-admin/network): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mytown80/public_html/buylocaleugene.com/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/addons/class-mp-addons.php on line 81

• Milan

Hello @rcaves,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Line which is causing this error is coded to enable addons for Marketpress. It seems to me that due to corrupt installation this is happening. Can you delete older Marketpress installation files via Plugins > Marketpress > Deactivate and delete . After this re-install plugin from WPMU DEV > Plugins > Search for Marketpress & Install.

If above steps don't solve your error then Would you be able to send in your FTP and wp-admin credentials so I could take a look?

You can send the info through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Milan Savaliya"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Once we have this information then I can debug the issue further :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.