when I install WPMU Dev dashboard on my site I get an error

Running into an error that I only see when I install WPMU Dev dashboard on my site.

Warning: fopen(/home/dev_user_ymns/prc.yourmagicnew.site/wp-content/plugins/home/dev_user_ymns/prc.yourmagicnew.site/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-layerslider/LayerSlider/layerslider.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dev_user_ymns/prc.yourmagicnew.site/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4784

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/dev_user_ymns/prc.yourmagicnew.site/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4787

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/dev_user_ymns/prc.yourmagicnew.site/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4790

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Swani.

I hope you are having a great day so far. I am sorry that you are having a problem using the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

When I read at the errors you sent:
    Warning: fopen(/home/dev_user_ymns/prc.yourmagicnew.site/wp-content/plugins/home/dev_user_ymns/prc.yourmagicnew.site/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-layerslider/LayerSlider/layerslider.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I see that the error is due to the file '/themes/enfold/config-layerslider/LayerSlider/layerslider.php' not being found on your website. To solve this try to re-upload your theme using FTP and make sure all files are copied over to your website. Once you have done that, try again and see if that issue occurs again or not.

If you are still having issues let us know and we will be glad to help. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

• Arne

Have the same error, uploaded the theme again via ftp. When i deactivate the wpmudev dashboard the error is not showing..

I can not use wpmudev on my site right now:

WP Version 4.9.8

Warning: fopen(/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-layerslider/LayerSlider/layerslider.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .../wp-includes/functions.php on line 4848

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in .../wp-includes/functions.php on line 4851

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in .../wp-includes/functions.php on line 4854

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.