When I look at the demo Make and Appointment page in iOS,

When I look at the demo Make and Appointment page in iOS, it seems really clunky. There's no way a user on a phone will realize after clicking on an available time that a form has appeared at the bottom of the page.

I haven't yet experimented with Android or an iPad but this is kind of a deal-kill for me.

Am I just doing it wrong? Is there a fix? Known issue?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Rich,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you please give me a link to the appointments page so that I can have a closer look on what is going on.

Generally the form appears below the calendar as the short code is placed below it when you edit the page, but we can place it anywhere we like.

However , once you provide me a link, I can test deeply and call our lead developer if required.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Rich,

Sorry for the delay here.

For the mobile issues, I am not sure what would be the best approach so I have sent a note to our lead developer @Vladislav for his views on the same.

I'm also not sure where the "For your privacy and to ensure the tranquility of the retreat, pure silence is observed at all times. The entire experience is conducted without speaking." text comes from...

I think that is coming from the service provider bio page. Have you set that up ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this issue up. I agree that while tablets have a bit more screen space to make use of, it's quite likely that, depending on the layout, the confirmation dialog goes unnoticed - let alone the phones with smaller screens. This is something that definitely needs to be addressed in the next plugin release.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.