Hi:

When I tested the connection I get this:

Google PHP API Client requires at least PHP 5.3

How do I fix?

Thanks...smile. Greg

• PC

Hello Greg,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

You will need to talk to your host about it. Perhaps your server is not running latest php version.

You can also check that yourself and see if you are running the latest version or not.

Just upload the attached file after unzipping it to the root of your site so that the link is yoursite.com/phpinfo.php

Open the file via a web browser and it will give you all the info.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Greg

Hi @PC

Ok, I did change it about 20 min. ago on the host (it was 5.2). Then, refreshed to confirm it was deployed on the host first. The, I went to /phpinfo.php to confirm. It shows PHP Version 5.3.24 I deleted wp super cache.

Now, one of two things happen when I test connection:

1. It will take me to the top of the page with no message at all (no error but now test event in the calendar either).

2. If I click refresh page on the Google Calendar tab in Setting/WP inside A+ it will show Google PHP API Client requires at least PHP 5.3 again.

Cycle continues.

Tried it several times.

Please let me know your thought...thanks PC.

Greg

• Greg

Hey @PC

Update: I just got off the phone with Google.

Ok, I have made a test appointment direct in Google Calendar (GCal) and it DOES sync properly FROM GCal Appointments+ (A+).

However, when I set a new appointment in the A+ account it is not putting in FROM the A+ plugin to Gcal (I did click "Import and Update Events Now" too).

However, I have not been able to get a "Success" confirmed message on the Test Connection link either yet as describe in the previous posts above.

So, at the present, it does look like it is communicating because it show events FROM GCal but not TO GCal yet.

Of course, they said I should get back in touch with you guys since GCal is sending data successfully to A+ but not the other way around as they said they can not control it from that side...smile.

Thanks @PC

Please let me know...

:slight_smile:

Greg

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.