When I try to activate CoursePress Pro, I get this Fatal

When I try to activate CoursePress Pro, I get this Fatal Error : Fatal error: Call to a member function add_cap() on a non-object in /var/www/tutotips.fr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/coursepress.php on line 4771

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello FREDERIC,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to access your site to check its settings (using support access that seems to be granted) but I kept getting an error. Could you please re-grant/extend support access for me so I would be able to take a closer look?

Before you do this though, could you please perform a full theme/plugin conflict test? To do this, please follow steps outlined on a flowchart in this article:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

This should help us identify what's causing the issue and help me diagnose and solve it faster.

Thanks!
    Adam

• FREDERIC
    • Flash Drive

I have granted again.
    I have reinstall all the wordpress from scratch, because i want to get the best start with mpmu platform.
    Not sure if the error will occur again.
    What I have noted is that a theme (upfront/fixer ?) or a plugin (coursepress pro ?) created more than 10 000 pages into the database. This is the reason why I have erased all.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.