When I try to add my new image the following error pops up: Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [funct

When I try to add my new image the following error pops up:

Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Data is not in a recognized format in /home/vdouros/public_html/greekberry.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php on line 159

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vdouros/public_html/greekberry.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php:159) in /home/vdouros/public_html/greekberry.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/vdouros/public_html/greekberry.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php on line 177

Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/vdouros/public_html/greekberry.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php on line 184

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vdouros/public_html/greekberry.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php:159) in /home/vdouros/public_html/greekberry.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Could you plz tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Kr,

Vassilis

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @GreekBerry

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don't think you are doing anything wrong :slight_smile:, I believe you have a rogue plugin somewhere as the headers are already sent, so within a php file there must be some white space at the start or end.

Would it be possible to deactivate all other plugins and switch to the 2012 theme and then see if this works, as that will then allow us to rule out any conflicts if it still doesn't work.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.