when i try to log in from my site , it redirected me from my site again.

when I try to log in from my site , it redirects me to my site like I didn’t log in. I use to use pa-zaz.com/login-php. when I used that it redirect me to my site to log in again. when I use pa-zaz.com/wp-admin, after I log in, I go directly to the back of the site. I use to use the first log in (login-php). any help with this situation?pls advise

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello @jacques,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

The “/login.php” page returns “404 Page not found” error, meaning that there’s no such page. That’s why you cannot login through it. I’ve accessed your site via support access and checked it’s settings and I noticed that you’re using an “All in one WordPress Security” plugin.

That said, please go to your

“My Sites -> PA-ZAZ -> Dashboard -> WP Security -> Brute Force” page

You’ll find out that “Enable Rename Login Page Feature:” is disabled. In order to enable logging in through /login.php again please do the following:

– check the checkbox next to “Enable Rename Login Page Feature”

– type in “login.php” into the “Login Page URL” text box

– hit “Save” and follow on-screen instructions if any.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,

Adam

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @jacques,

Thanks for clarifying your question a bit more. :slight_smile:

Dear member can you conduct quick plugin conflict test as described in our support manual here as flowchart ?

premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If you don’t find any issue with above testing ( which I am pretty sure you will find ), then please access your site via ftp and rename old .htaccess file, now go back to dashboard and re-save permalink structure again via Settings > Permalink

Please do above testing and let us know what you got :slight_smile:

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.