when i want

when i want to smash in directory folder of resimler, there is nothing to do, what can i do? smash doesn't work at directory area just only media library, i changed my folder permission but no works again. thank you now.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello ozer

I hope you're well today!

In order to smush a directory, you'd want to go to the "Smush Pro -> Directory Smush" page and select a directory first: after finding a directory on the list, click on a gray checkbox on the left of directory name to mark it (see image below) and then click on "Smush" button. It should then start processing that folder.

I understand that this is not working for you, correct? What happens after you click "Smush" button there - are there any error message, what's the behavior of the site?

I'm also not sure what do you mean by "directory folder of resimler". Is "resimler" the name of the directory that you want to optimize images in?

Would you mind enabling support access to your site so I could take a closer look at it? You can do it by going to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and clicking on "Grant support access" button there. Let me know once it's enabled please and address my questions above. I'll then access the site and check what's happening and how to fix that.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.