When I want to restore it gives me this error - Manifest data not found in archive.

I got an issue with snapshot, I need to restore a site and I see this from the restore page:
Notice: Undefined index: MANIFEST in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/View/Metabox/Admin.php on line 1737
I am struggling to restore my site, it takes 2 seconds to restore 100%.
The server tweak we did also did not solve the issue.
Access details are in chat.

• Dimitris

Hey there Yann,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I tried to further debug this issue you're confronting and I narrowed that down to Media files. As long as media files are being selected in snapshot, then there's no snapshot_manifest.txt file inside the snapshot, thus it's unable to be imported and restored in another installation.

As debug log information didn't reveal much and we already use the following rules in wp-config.php file

define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

/* Snapshot Settings */
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 10);
    define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_LARGE_FILE_SIZE', 104857600); // will skip files larger than 100Mb (reduce this if need be) skipped files are listed in the logs.
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_USE_PRECACHE', true);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY', 'ziparchive');
    /* End of Snapshot Settings */

as well as max_execution_time has been increased to 300, then I'd rather advise to further trying to narrow this down.

You can start by excluding folders from /wp-content/uploads/ folder as shown here

and try to re-run a snapshot only with media files and no DB tables.

If this comes down to nothing, you can make a generic conflict test. Simply deactivate all other plugins apart from WPMUDEV Dashboard and Snapshot plugins, activate a default theme like TwentySeventeen, clear/purge all caches, and try to take another snapshot only with media files.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Looking forward for your results!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.