When listing products with variables it shows price wrong

It shows 0-40 when it should be 30-40. I uploaded the screen cap

• Milan

Hey Tony

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

This is really surprising for me. I just tested this on my sandbox site for Digital Products and can confirm that its not happening on my end.

Furthermore I can see that in listing it shows you have 4 variations but when I actual edit product it shows only 2 variations. Seems like you had 4 in past and then you deleted 2 of them. is this right ?

Can you help me to understand this flow by flow or let's say steps by steps so that i can also try to replicate the same way you did. ? Please let me know which steps you had taken. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back.
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Tony

This is really surprising for me. I just tested this on my sandbox site for Digital Products and can confirm that its not happening on my end.

Furthermore I can see that in listing it shows you have 4 variations but when I actual edit product it shows only 2 variations. Seems like you had 4 in past and then you deleted 2 of them. is this right ?

This is correct. I had to figure out on my own how to make it work with a monetary amount. At first it was just the money amount and then I saw how it looked and gone back and added it again with the name press enter and the amount press enter. then i deleted the other two because they were showing in the drop down menu.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Tony,

I did some tests and was unable to replicate this on my installation no matter what I tried, and also if I create new product on your site the prices are showing correctly.

Can you try recreating that product and see if same thing happens and if it does please include all the steps that you did since it looks like there's a specific one causing this behaviour.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.