When logged in Button redirects instead of Opening the page

There is a button in the homepage which points to a protected page. When I reset password the user is logged in. After resetting password and login with new password, it should redirect to the page in the actual url. But it redirects to the url which normally shows for users who are not logged in.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi VMK,

Hope you are having a beautiful day. :slight_smile:

I have gone through your site the admin and opened the page from the permalink in the page editor the page opened correctly but when I clicked the button it took me to the protected content page (I was checking this with admin account). Then I tried to check the url of the Button and it is a non www link and the original page url is a www link. This is the only difference. I have tried to open the page in Upfront and resaved the internal link and now the button does not redirects to the protected content url. I have also checked this using the login details of the reset password account that the you have provided. And I have also created a test account in your site and tried to replicate the issue in the same way we checked in the chat.

It seems the button is working well. Please check and do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Cheers,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.