When my subscription expires, do the plugins installed on my sites continue to work?

When my subscription expires, do the plugins installed on my sites continue to work?

I fear that if I were to stop payment for WPMUDEV, the plugins installed on my clients websites will stop working. Do I have anything to worry about?

• Tyler Postle

Hey lchutchi,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Yes :slight_smile: Once you have paid your initial payment and downloaded the plugin you can use it forever on as many sites as you like!

With that said, you won't have access to our awesome support though!! :smiley: or plugin updates.

If there is anything we can do to keep you on as an active member then just let us know via our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a billing question" and one of our staff will be more than happy to help you out :slight_smile:

You can also re-subscribe at anytime if you do end up needing support or updates in the future.

Hope this helps lchutchi, and hopefully not the last time I see you around the forums!

Have a great rest of your week/weekend.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.