When someone registers with MagicMembers plugin, will Automessage still recognize them and send the

So I currently have MagicMembers installed for my website. I considered WPMU Membership plugin but the MagicMember plugin is more robust for what I need. But I really like a lot of WPMU plugins and one in particular being the Automessage plugin. My question is if I use MagicMember and someone registers for my website via MagicMember will Automessage still trigger and send the scheduled emails?

On another note, what is the maximum amount of emails that Automessage will send out? And can I assign a different set of messages to be sent based on what type of membership they sign up for? We have a free and paid membership which requires to set of different emails to be sent. Can automessage accommodate this?

Thank you

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi there and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community for WordPress Support!

For your first question, Automessage is designed to work with or without Membership, so it’s not a problems for sending metered emails with another membership program. It will send messages at specific days after registering.

For your second question, out of the box, it’s not possible to differentiate based on user role or subscription type. With some custom code, however, you should be able to make that happen. For something like this, you would need to find someone who you can hire to make the changes. You can try to post this request on our jobs board,

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Paul

“Try it, you’ll like it!”

~Advice from an Alka Seltzer ad.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.