When someone subscribes to a membership level will they automatically be added to that membership le

I have run a test and signed up for a subscriptoin I have setup. I was able to get through the user creation process, PayPal payment process, and was redirected to the landing page I created after paying. Will the new subscriber I created be automatically added to that subscriber and membership level I signed up for or do I have to manually add them as a WordPress Admin? By manually add them I mean go to "Membership" in the WordPress Admin area and select "All Members". Thanks for your help!

• aristath

Hello there @islandip and let me personally welcome you to the WPMU-DEV Community!

Will the new subscriber I created be automatically added to that subscriber and membership level I signed up for or do I have to manually add them as a WordPress Admin?

If you 've properly setup everything then they should be automatically added.
    Please note though that the actual subscription function runs when the user logs in. So if you're having issues try logging in as that user and see if the subscription level changes then.

I hope that answers your question!

I am marking this issue as resolved. If however you 're having any problems at all, don't hesitate to reopen it and provide some details about the issue at hand so that we may fix it. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.