When student enrolls not receiving an email, only 3 of 8 units are available

Hi, I have updated Marketpress.

When enrolling in the course students are not sent an email.

When I give them the link to the course, the units are not 'clickable' but grayed out and they can't view the course.

I've gone back and made sure they were all published and they are.

I see that they course is automatically added to my store when I create it, is that normal?

I just need to operable as soon as possible, I got Pro because the free version was giving me the blues; and now I'm equally frustrated. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

~ Netiva

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Netiva Heard, Michael here! :slight_smile:

When enrolling in the course students are not sent an email.

I had to exchange the PayPal API details entered for my own (I've put yours back now, are they live details by any chance? I see you've got Sandbox mode set up), but I was able to successfully enroll in the course, and was able to receive the email after doing so.

This might be a silly question (good to get out of the way though), but did you check your spam box for the confirmation email?

When I give them the link to the course, the units are not 'clickable' but grayed out and they can't view the course.

The reason for this was due to the date set for when the units would be available, 3 were set to the 19th, and the others were set to the 20th. It's fine now, since it's the 20th now in the UTC+0 timezone, but I did see the behavior mentioned when I went into:

Settings -> General

And temporarily set the timezone to one further back, where it's still the 19th.

I see that they course is automatically added to my store when I create it, is that normal?

That it is. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Netiva Heard,

When you say "digital product", are you referring to the course itself, or something else? I ask because we are looking into an issue with products with the "Product Type" specifically noted as "Digital Download".

If the course itself is still set as a Physical Product within MarketPress, though, then could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.