When users register for some reason they are getting auto enrolled in all the courses.

How do I stop/control this?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Emmanuel Atina,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I checked your site and saw some strange behaviour, after I registered new account I was automatically added to just one course, I was then checking around your settings and even though I didn't made any changes whatsoever my registered account got assigned to two more courses in the meantime.

I noticed that some of your courses don't have any units added, could you try adding at least one unit and element in each course so we can see if it could be caused by that.

If that doesn't help could you try running basic troubleshooting by disabling your other plugins and switching to default WP theme and let us know if it's working after that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Emmanuel Atina
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I added units and elements to each course. However the courses were still getting automatically added.

I also tried disabling other plugins, and the same thing occurred. Currently I am making each course require a passcode in order to enroll. This seems to stop/prevent the automatic enrolling.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.