Where are CustomPress posts, taxonomies etc. stored?

Hi,
I previously created some custom post types and taxonomies using another module. I want to remove this module and use CustomPress instead. When I installed CustomPress I hoped that the existing custom post types, taxonomies and fields would show up in CustomPress, but they don't.

I've tried creating some custom post types and taxonomies using Custom Press and can't find where they are stored in the database.

Can you enlighten me? It seems like none of it is actually stored in the database. Is it stored elsewhere?

Thanks for your help.
Tim

• Tim
    • New Recruit

I think I've answered a lot of my questions by digging around in the database. I've found the custom post types and taxonomies etc.

So the question is, is there an easy way to convert existing custom taxonomies from xydac taxonomies to your module, and similarly convert custom post types from CTM to yours?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Tim, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

I'm afraid there isn't an easy way of doing that, since each plugin has it's own way of creating those. At this point, you'd either have to re-create them manually, or you'd have to hire a developer to cook up a solution for you.

If there's anything else I can help with, please feel free to let me know! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.