Where are documentation and settings for affiliate and marketpress integration?

I have hunted high and low to get an understanding of the functionality that has been created between marketpress and affiliate. I would like to create the "Etsy Style" marketplace together with affiliates.

I have seen the video tutorial in marketpress for setting up the Etsy style global store but I cannot find anything regarding the integration with marketpress and affiliates other than selecting the add-on for integration. Can different products within a store provide for different affiliate commissions? Can different stores on the network offer different affiliate commissions?

Where are settings?
Are affiliate commissions set globally

• Michael Bissett

Hey @antKat, Michael here! :slight_smile:

The amount of commission for an affiliate would be based on a rate set on a per-store basis, rather than a per-product basis (though you'd be welcome to open a feature request thread for that over here, as well as a request for a global commission rate).

However, the affiliate payment settings should be showing up inside of:

Store Settings -> Payments

Which I'm not seeing that it is right now. This is something I'm going to send along to the developer as a bug notice, so that this can be patched up. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.