Where are plugin settings saved?

For various network-wide plugins, where are the settings stored?

Is there I way I can redirect the settings to be saved globally?

Example: Ultimate Branding
I want the settings to be saved globally, so a single change effects all sub networks.

Example: Pro-Sites
If I alter the prices, I want them to effect all sub-networks.

I wouldn't even mind if I had to set the varibles via wp-config.php

PLEASE HELP!

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @Jason

Hope you're doing well.

I will go ahead and ping the Developer since your questions are quite technical in nature and something the Developer would be able to comment on.

@Aaron, @Barry, I would greatly appreciate your input in this one.

Have a good day and hope to have an answer for you shortly.

Gina

• Aaron
    • CTO

So you are using a multinetwork plugin? Network settings are stored in the sitemeta table, keyed by siteid. So to make it apply across multiple networks (sites in db terminology), you would need to write a custom plugin to filter all get_site_option() calls to pull from one specific network (siteid).

I dont' know of any exisiting ones out there that do this. Running multiple networks is very rare and kinda virgin territory, you have to do alot of things custom for that.

• Jason
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@Aaron - Thank you for the swift reply! I didn't know I could filter get_site_option() calls, but that gives me a great jump start!

So I could filter get_site_option(), for a specific plugin?

I'll do some reading on this thanks for pointing me somewhere....

I'm already filtering the uploads directory per network, so it's not too bad really.
    This will help me keep the subnetworks in line with policy since each has their own manager.

• Jason
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Also, very sorry about the duplicate question, I thought maybe that it would go to a different developer. Didn't mean to make a mess!

I think @Aaron has me on the correct path now.

I'll post an update if I make any headway.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.