Where are the 140+ plugins & 160+ themes?

According to the header of the WPMUDEV site, there are 140+ plugins and 160+ themes

According to my count (when I click on those tabs there are 135 plugins and only 31 themes.

I assume this is because the previously made plugins and themes are now outdated or no longer offered, but 31 themes is a lot less than 160+.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Alex

• Mark Wallace

Hi Alex
    A lot of plugins have been combined together, and the farm theme pack has 133 themes in it. Here is an email from when i asked the same question a while back ago:

"Hello Mark,
    Thanks for writing in.
    We have all the products we always had, but recently we do have integrated some of the products and hence the count might have gone down a bit. But that should really make any difference, since you are getting the same functionality you always did, actually its even better. 300+ is the total number of products including plugins and themes."
    Have a good night Alex

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Alex and welcome to our Community!

Mark is indeed correct. You might only see 31 themes, but our Farms Theme Pack has 133 themes in it. Hence we do have over 160 themes.

As far as plugins are concerned, we've integrated quite a few plugins to work together, but we definitely do still have over 140 plugins. Smaller plugins are now offered as added as add-on modules on the bigger plugins.

Please don't hesitate to be in touch should you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.