Where are the forms? Classifieds pages don't show anything.

Something is missing here -- where does an advertiser go to create an advertisement?

The classifieds sign-in page doesn't work either. I tried creating an account with a new username/password, and it wouldn't accept it. After three tries naturally I was locked out of the system -- including my logged-in administrator account in another browser.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @TLTC-DMS

I hope you had a great weekend!

The Classifieds plugin automatically creates 3 pages on your site that you can add to your menu, or link to from anywhere else (1st screenshot).

Depending on the payment types you have set up in the plugin, the "My Classifieds" page will display My Credits and/or Create New Classified button(s) so your users can create their ads with a frontend submission form (2nd screenshot).

As for the signup form, it looks like you have not enabled registration on your site, as the form only displays the login and forgot-password options. Please go to Settings > General in your admin, and be sure Anyone can register is checked (3rd screenshot).

You'll then see a Signup option on that form. Note that you cannot create a user account with a login form in WordPress, regardles of how that form is generated; that can only be used to login to an existing account on your site. If you enter incorrect information in that form numerous times, and your WordPress is temporarily locking you out, you likely have a plugin active that is controlling that. Something like Limit Login Attempts perhaps?
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/limit-login-attempts/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.