Where are the Membership 2 "Account Page" php files?

I am looking to customize/style the account page. Can you tell me where I can find the php files to do this?

Thank you,
William

• Milan

Hi @William,

I hope you are having an awesome day. :slight_smile:

It's not a good idea to directly modify core files of plugins. Because your changes to core files will be removed when you update your plugin.

So rather than directly modifying core files I suggest you to go with different approach like
    #1) Making changes with filters and hooks provided by Membership 2 pro plugin,
    #2) Using filters or hooks in child themes or in stand alone plugin.
    #3) Customize Style of account page by creating stylesheet and using it in child themes or in stand alone plugin.

There are plenty of hooks Membership 2 pro provides. I suggest you to go with it.

Account page content markup is written in /wp-content/plugins/membership/app/view/shortcode/class-ms-view-shortcode-account.php file. Study this file to know more about which hooks are supported by account page. If you have no other option than editing this file I suggest you to take backup for your changes and then when plugin gets updated, apply your backup to latest update. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you..

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with..

Enjoy Wpmudev..

Warmest Regards,
    Milan..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.