Where can i find a detailed manual?

Where can i find a detailed manual for the plugin "enewsletter"?

I would like to know how i can ranslate/customize text. How can i export member-lists? How to get a mail if someone subscribes to the newsletter? And so on ...

To ask via web is too time-consuming.

Thanks in advance,
Jugalbandi

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @jugalbandi

I hope you are well today,

Thank you for your question, you can find the usage documentation here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/#usage

The translation is done by translating the included file in the language file using a tool such as poedit, you may find this of some help here http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

How to get a mail if someone subscribes to the newsletter? And so on ...

You want to be notified if someone subscribes?

I'm happy to help :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack,

• jugalbandi

Hi Jack,

thank you for your answer!

I found the mentioned Documentation already - unfortunately this is not detailed enough, my questions remain unanswered.

I am looking for answer to the following questions:

I have a trilingual WordPress-Backend (De, EN, NL) and need to translate the Plugin-Messages like "Thank you for subscribing to our e-newsletter. Please confirm your subscription by clicking here..." etc. How/where can i do that? Can you give me a little more detailed instructions on this?

Is there a possibility to export new subscribers via website as a csv file? Alternative the delivery of a mail with the data of the new subscribers would be helpful (to compare the data with a crm-system, so we can re-import the csv-files prior to each mailing).

Many thanks again for help on these topics!

Best Regards,
    Jugalbandi

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @jugalbandi

I hope you are well today.

I'm afraid that's the only documentation we have on this plugin currently :slight_frown:

I have a trilingual WordPress-Backend (De, EN, NL) and need to translate the Plugin-Messages like "Thank you for subscribing to our e-newsletter. Please confirm your subscription by clicking here..." etc. How/where can i do that? Can you give me a little more detailed instructions on this?

I'm happy to provide further instructions :slight_smile: First of all could you tell me how the trilingual backend works? As if this is done with just one language it's quite simple, but with 3 I've never come across that before, so some further details would be great! :slight_smile:

Is there a possibility to export new subscribers via website as a csv file? Alternative the delivery of a mail with the data of the new subscribers would be helpful (to compare the data with a crm-system, so we can re-import the csv-files prior to each mailing).

I'm afraid currently neither of these possible, but once we have solved the translation issue, then I'll move this to the feature request area so we can see what other members think of having this functionality included :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• jugalbandi

Hello Jack!

Below the requested information:

Q: "First of all could you tell me how the trilingual backend works? As if this is done with just one language it's quite simple, but with 3 I've never come across that before, so some further details would be great! :slight_smile:"

A: We work with the plugin "qTranslate", that in addition to providing different frontend languages also translated the texts in the backend (WordPress & Plugins), see http://www.qianqin.de/qtranslate/. For our purposes regarding the newsletter it would be enough to translate the texts for the newsletter recipients enewsletter sends automatically, like the text in the Newsletter Subscription Mail. I just have to know where I can find and modify these texts.

At the other point:
    There has been no request to compare data from new newsletter recipients with the data in a CRM system to match? How is the comparison made ??with the leading system possible?

With best Regards,
    Jugalbandi

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @jugalbandi

I hope you are well today, First of all I'd like to apologize about the extreme delay with my reply.

I missed your previous response.

A: We work with the plugin "qTranslate", that in addition to providing different frontend languages also translated the texts in the backend (WordPress & Plugins), see http://www.qianqin.de/qtranslate/. For our purposes regarding the newsletter it would be enough to translate the texts for the newsletter recipients enewsletter sends automatically, like the text in the Newsletter Subscription Mail. I just have to know where I can find and modify these texts.

Thank you for the clarification on this, Would this then be the double opt-in emails etc, but this would need to work with your qtranslate plugin correct? You can find the languages in the e-newsletter languages folder, but you want to edit the actual sent emails?

There has been no request to compare data from new newsletter recipients with the data in a CRM system to match? How is the comparison made ??with the leading system possible?

Sorry I'm not quite sure I follow, a member would subscribe and you can create groups that a member would join, this means then in the backend you can view the subscribed members a bit like a CRM, or do you mean something different?

thank you!

Sorry again about the delay!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.