Where can I find documentation about the hooks

Like the header, I want to customize Appointments+ a bit. And I'm looking for the documentation about the hooks (think it has about 130?).

Best regards,

Oscar

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@oscar_rottink,

Is there any specific functionality you're looking to hook into?

We area working on more in-depth plugin documentation, but we're not going as far as documenting every plugin hook. We do however make hooks available extensively throughout our plugins, so the best thing to do is check the file that you suspect the behavior is setup in.

Or just simply ask here! We should be able to help you find them. So are you trying to modify the header? Or how are you trying to extend the plugin?

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• oscar_rottink
    • New Recruit

@Alexander Rohmann

It's not that special what I want, the things I want to do have more to do with the visual appearance. So I can do a lot with CSS.

But for example, you see a bar with the appointments when there are no appointments. I want to get it all cleaner. And for example instead of a pull down I just want two options with radio-buttons.

I'm sure I'll manage to do so, but it's a bit of a puzzle which has nothing to do with you guys but I'm pretty new to creating custom themes.

And it's working pretty well for now but I got a certain look in my head for this page and that sometimes is a big puzzle for me but that gives me a nice challenge.

Thank you for your reply!

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Ok sure! That makes sense. Glad you've got something working at the moment. I do have some suggestions that might help if you're looking to make more changes.

First, be sure to checkout all the shortcode options. On great feature is the auto refresh. If you turn that on, you can actually use CSS to remove the button used to submit changes.

Then, be sure to checkout the "sample-appointments-page.php" file that is included with the plugin in the /includes folder. It gives some instruction on how to create a custom appointments page for your theme. You can also change the do_shortcode call in that template to whatever shortcode you end up needing.

Hope this helps! Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance, or if you need any advice with your modifications!
    Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.