Where can I find sample html code to help in designing a popup? subscription form, hot button, ads

Would like to have similar popups as shown on WPMUDEV site for the popup plugin.

• Paul

What I would like to be able to do is to have several different call-to-action popups targeted to different user groups on my site Bloggers Classifieds.

My specific questions are:

Can I create my own image, for example Special 50% Off Listing Fee, and redirect visitors who click on this image to a specific url?

How can I create a call-to-action popup similar to the email subscription popup shown on WPMU DEV Popup page? Image that includes fillable form and submit button?

I do understand that I only paid $19 for this plugin which is a great value and obviously has limited capabilities but I would like to know if this plugin will meet my needs.

Thanks for your help Jack!

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Paul,

Hope you're well today :slight_smile:

Sure, the best way is to create a image and then embed that image into a pop-up using the media editor.

The on-click rule, is built in to use a element class, though soon we'll have shortcodes as well, but at the moment, you need for example a css class or ID, then on click of that class or ID the pop-up, shows, would that work for you?

For the submittable pop-up, you can use a shortcode in a pop-up, so you could use something like Contact Form 7 and create a form, then use the form shortcode in the Pop Up, if that makes sense?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.