Where can I find user instructions for ProSites?

Where can I find user instructions for ProSites?

A PDF msnual would be nice. The only thing in the downloaded file is a Changelog. That doesn't help a lot.

• Kirk Ward
    • Syntax Hero

Joe,

All I see there is a lot of stuff about "What" the plugin can do, and nothing at all about "How" to do it.

I need to know how to do each of those wonderful things.

I also need to find some way of getting WpmuDev emails to come through ... if anyone there can help on that. I get one occassionally, but not regularly.

• Kirk Ward
    • Syntax Hero

All I see there is a lot of stuff about "What" the plugin can do, and nothing at all about "How" to do it.

I need to know how to do each of those wonderful things.

I still do not have a definitive answer as to whether there is an instructional manual for this plugin. Are there instructions anywhere?

Forum support is erratic, at best, and a document explaining the plugins operations is needed. In fact, if you are charging for the plugins, then either a manual or dedicated support for each plugin would be a lot more professional than forum support.

To me, forum support smacks of avoidance. And I have several questions that are not getting direct and definitive answers.

Is there a manual for the ProSites plugin? Is there a complete set of instructions for its use floating around anywhere?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.