Where can I fine a list of ShortCodes for Pro Sites?

Hey All -

I'm setting up a fresh Pro Sites network and would like to modify the "check out" page. It seems to stack these items; current plan, change plan, check out.

Are there any shortcodes or hooks that I can use to inject html in between these sections?

My initial though would be to make them tabbed like the gateway options.

• Nastia

Hello @toddster!

I hope you are doing well today!

I have contacted with a developer about your request.

He suggested that the best place to look for hooks is in the following path:
    pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/View/Front/Checkout.php

Please note the first important line
    if ( ! class_exists( 'ProSites_View_Front_Checkout' ) ) {
    this suggests that this entire file can be replaced if something else (another plugin) creates that class first, then everything in the file can be copied in and modifications can be made.

There is some filters that nay be useful. Look for:
    apply_filters much of the content can be replaced by hooking those filters.
    prosites_inner_pricing_table_post shows inside the pricing table div just after the table renders.
    prosites_inner_pricing_table_pre just before the table renders.
    prosites_render_checkout_page is the entire checkout page.

But if ProSites updates with bug fixes it will not include the fixes and the custom file needs to be updated manually.

Would you please tell us what modification you wish to do, so we can add it as a feature request?

If you are not comfortable with PHP then please feel free to post a new job in our Jobs & Pros section on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.