where can i optimize the home page

I network activated the plugin and my home page shows now a title that is shown 3 times where can i optimize the home page and set keywords as well as meta tags

Thanks

Marion

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Marion,

Eric's correct here - but if you're seeing something odd let us know. There are a few SEO plugins out there that will place information in your database that isn't erased when they are deleted (and also some themes don't call the title meta correctly) so either of these could cause problems.

Let us know if its still happening after verifying your settings are correct. If we can have a link to your site, we'll take a look with you if needed.

Thanks!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya @hannapanna,

Some of these older ones can be overlooked by staff, so for future reference feel free to open a new ticket. :slight_smile:

That being said you can place any info in that area. Items with percent signs are meant to provide for dynamic content - meaning content pulled from some area of WordPress.

Besides the instructions at the top of that settings page in Infinite SEO, try clicking the help tab (see image attachment) and you'll see a list of all the available options for usage in this area.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.