Where can I turn back on my intro header text for home page on Blogs MU theme? It was on now off - h

My top half home page image, intro header text, intro post text and intro header buttons etc. have gone missing.

Can you tell me where they get turned on and off?

They were on - I must have toggled something - now they do not show anymore.

However, the only thing I remember doing was enable the WPMU membership plugin which was not yet enabled. Dont remember toggling anything else - other than updating etc.

Can you help me out with some suggestions? I'm running Version 1.3.5 and have deleted the membership plugin at this stage - to no effect.

Thanks

• Greg

Thanks Gina - I finally just discovered that I had changed the Front page displays - to a static posts page trying to get a blog page set up to take all my posts. This buggered the home page for showing the intro header content all the way down to the Network sub intro post text.

Okay - so I solved that mistery - but now I am completely confused about how to use the Blog and News Page Template - and how to set up a proper blog page where I can showcase posts.

I'll look for tutorials - and could still use a hand getting that part set up.

Thanks again Gina,
    Greg

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Greg

Can you share a link with me? I've set up my Multisite test environment with Blogs MU so I can have a look at both together and I might be able to give you some further guidance on this.

One thing that I noticed on my test site is that I have no actual 'Blog' page. The Blogs MU creates the Blogs page where all the blogs on the network is listed and then you can click on each site to see the blog posts.

The permalinks are set to /%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/.

I'm sure you can create individual blog pages where you can add some widgets with the latest posts, but I don't think it's actually necessary.

Well, let me have a look at your site and then I can comment again :slight_smile:

Talk soon again.

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.