where can i view a list of events+ attendees

Is there a "checkin" or easy list to view attendees of a meeting to check them in at the door, I know you dont have an app, but I need something I can print at the very least, I also dont want my other leaders to get sensitive data such as emails of members - so is that something I can hide with access?
NIck

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi NIck,

Thank you for your question.

You can get list to view attendees of an event by clicking on the "Export" link displayed in the event "Event RSVPs" section as shown in the attached screenshot.

I also dont want my other leaders to get sensitive data such as emails of members - so is that something I can hide with access?

Could you please tell me what type of Events + access do you want to provide to your other leaders and what not?

Do you want to allow them to completely access admin area of your site except the email ids of users and RSVPs?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• nicholas_pappagallo_jr
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I think I have it set to Contributors level that can access the Events+ to make events, I do not want them to have any access to admin controls except to make an event and get the list of attendees with out the email - currently the export feature gives them an email

Can you send me a bigger screen shot is that on the actual event - I found it in the list of events to the right - (export)

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @nicholas_pappagallo_jr,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

I've just been looking into this for you and it looks like we'll need to modify the core plugin to remove the email.

If you open up events-and-bookings > lib > class_eab_exporter.php

Line 172, remove

__('User Email', Eab_EventsHub::TEXT_DOMAIN) => $user_data->user_email,

Then when you export, it shouldn't contain the email. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi again @nicholas_pappagallo_jr,

Instead of the above, add the following to your functions.php of your active theme.

function my_eab_drop_export_emails ($row) {
           $key = __('User Email', Eab_EventsHub::TEXT_DOMAIN);
           unset($row[$key]);
           return $row;
    }
    add_filter('eab-exporter-csv-row', 'my_eab_drop_export_emails');

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.