Where can I view the e-mail conversions created by Hustle?

I have quick question for the Hustle plugin. I have it connected with Mailchimp and I tried testing the system out with an e-mail, but I could not find it anywhere. I tried checking under Lists in Mailchimp, but found nothing. I activated a feature that saves a local CSV file with the e-mails but I don’t know where to find it. Where can I view Hustle’s conversions?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Alex,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Hustle plugin doesn't handle e-mails by itself as it serves as a "front-end"/"interface" for your mailing service provider. If you are using it with MailChimp, you'd need to login to your MailChimp account/dashboard and there you'd be able to check lists of subscribers, manage e-mails etc.

As for getting the CSV list. Please go to "Hustle -> Email Opt-ins" page and click on "View Email List" button next to the opt-in for which you have enabled CSV option

A popup window should show up, containing list of subscribers; click on "Export CSV" button at the bottom to download the CSV file

If you have any further questions, let me know please.

Best regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Phil,

This is bit changed in the newer Hustle version, so first thing you need to make sure is that your local list is enabled in your popup settings:

After that go to your Popup page, click on three dots for additional options and in there you can view email list and export CSV from the popup:

If you have any additional questions about this please start a new chat or ticket so we don't spam original poster with the email notifications about our replies :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Predrag

• Phil
    • New Recruit

Ah that is awesome – thanks for that!!

But while I have your attention, is there any way to have the slide-in minimise only when someone clicks the close button and can then re-open if they want? This would be a great feature if available.

:slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Phil

I hope you’re fine today!

You can set the slide in to be open “on click” so it won’t show up automatically. You can add a button on page that will be set to open slide in and if you also set slide in to “keep showing after closed” user will be able to re-open it at any time after closing. Would that work for you?

If I misunderstood the idea or you need some help setting that up, please open a separate ticket of your own about it and we’ll assist you there.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello phil

No, that’s currently not possible out of the box and it would require some custom coding. Could you please start a new ticket regarding this? We willl then ask our developers if we could come up with something that would help you achieve this

I’m closing this thread as it’s not relevant to the case and is already quite old. You may start a new ticket here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/support/#get-support

Please select: “Technical support” and then “Create a ticket” and post your question there.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.