Where did the FB API Key go?

Setting up a new site with the ultimate fb plugin, which required a new fb app.... and is it just me or did the API Key field disappear on FB? The plugin needs: App ID, API Key, and Secret... and I've seen all three before. but with this new one app (and even if I go back through my other apps...) I'm only seeing App ID and Secret. Did FB change something? Will the plugin still work? Maybe I just need more sleep and am just missing something completely silly. But where'd the API Key value go?

• ClvrTv
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Maybe it's the same now? Does that make any sense? Could the App ID and API Key now be the same number??? Trying....

Well, I don't know. I tried using the same App ID / API Key for both fields, but now I'm getting this when I try to grant extended permissions.

API Error Code: 191
    API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
    Error Message: redirect_uri is not owned by the application.

even though the FB App indeed definitely has the correct site url specified by step two in the Facebook API settings: (2. Look for Site URL field in the Web Site tab and enter your site URL in this field)

Makes me wonder if something recently changed on FB?

• ClvrTv
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

thanks/sorry @bigonroad had my own self-reply sitting there open for a while before I actually posted and then saw yours. Thanks for the confirmation - I was thinking maybe the same thing.

But I wonder if making them the same (assuming that's the case) has now caused other issues?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.