where did upgrade call to action go?

I could have sworn in the past there was a big UPGRADE button on the admin menu bar..... Now I can't find it. Also, now when a user hits the Google Analytics page (only available for pro level) they get a lame page such as "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." ... Didn't there used to be a custom message to encourage upgrades?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi WP Tech,

I could have sworn in the past there was a big UPGRADE button on the admin menu bar..... Now I can't find it.

This should be available on your subsites but I can confirm that it's not showing even though this option is not disabled in Pro Sites settings.
    Do you have any plugin that modifies your admin bar that could be causing this?

Also, now when a user hits the Google Analytics page (only available for pro level) they get a lame page such as "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." ... Didn't there used to be a custom message to encourage upgrades?

Unfortunately there's no message to encourage updates, the Google Analytics is hidden from WP admin if user doesn't have required level, however this menu item is added as a custom item in Easy Blogging plugin and Pro Sites can't hide that.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.