Where Do I Edit the New Version of Appointments+?

Below are my notes of edits I've made to version 1.5.2, line number may be off a few because of my adding notes, but you'll recognize the code.... I want to upgrade, but I'm having problems figuring out where the new line number would be, or which file to edit. Can you help me?

======================================
// To change title above calendar -- includes/class_app_shortcodes.php
// Line # 1696: 'value' => __('<h3>Check appointment details & confirm:</h3>', 'appointments'),
// Line # 1701: 'value' => __('Confirm', 'appointments'),
// Line # 1711: 'value' => __('Please fill in all fields','appointments'),
// Line # 1821: $ret .= '<div xclass="appointments-confirmation-service">';
// Line # 1822: $ret .= 'Free Phone Consultation</div>';

// TO SCROLL TO TOP OF FORM AFTER TIME SLOT SELECT (IOS ISSUE)
// Line # 1912: /* $(".appointments-confirmation-button").focus(); */
// $("html, body").animate({
// scrollTop: $(".appointments-confirmation-wrapper").offset().top
// }, 500); }

// TO SUPRESS FOCUS (IOS) AND SCROLL SO ALL FIELDS ARE IN VIEW ON VALIDATION ERROR
// Line # 1948: /* $(".appointments-confirmation-button").focus(); */
// // $script .= '$(".appointments-name-field-entry").focus();';
// $script .= '$("html, body").animate({
// scrollTop: $(".appointments-confirmation-wrapper").offset().top
// }, 500);';

// NOTICE: modified appointments.php by pff 12/9/2014
// Line # 1465: $start = '<label><span>' . __('Date and time: ', 'appointments') . '</span>'. apply_filters('app_confirmation_start', date_i18n($this->datetime_format, $start), $start) . ' (pacific time)</label>';
// Line # 1608: add: $_SESSION['custemail'] = $email;
// Line # 4203: add: "\nEmail: ".$_SESSION['custemail']."\n\n";
// Line # 1466: $end = '<label style="display:none;"><span>'.__('Lasts (approx): ', 'appointments' ). '</span>'. apply_filters( 'app_confirmation_lasts', $service_obj->duration . " ". __('minutes', 'appointments'), $service_obj->duration ) . '</label>';
// Line # 2433: (was) $ret .= $this->_get_table_meta_row('tfoot', $long); --> SHOW LAST ROW FOR DATES AS REMINDER, TO MATCH TOP ROW.
// Line # 2458: $cells = '<th class="hourmin_column" style="color:#ff0000;font-weight:900;">All Times are Pacific Time' . join('</th><th>', $day_names_array) . '</th>';

======================================

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Paul,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Each of three first tweaks listed in your post can and should be done via external code add-ons (in your theme's "functions.php" file or as MU plugins). I'd strongly suggest going that way.

As for the last change ("NOTICE:..."), I'm not exactly sure what's been done here. Could you please describe what's that change expected to result in?

Having said that, I think it would be best if you could setup a staging site (a "1:1" copy of your live site) and then perform an update there. Once an update is done, let me know please and I'll be happy to help you re-implement those changes to the plugin in a more secure and hopefully "update-independent" way.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Paul

Adam, here's my list of changes. It would be awesome if I don't have to change the original code for future updates!

The following was from includes/class_app_shortcodes.php

1) Change headline to: <h3 style="font-size:1.045em;">Make an Appointment for
    Week of START</h3>

2) Change subhead to: <span style="font-size:0.90em;">Click light colored time slot to schedule.</span><p style="line-height: 200%;"> 
    </p>

3) Change left nav button to: Previous

4) Change confirmation headline to: <h3>Check appointment details & confirm:</h3>

5) Change confirm button to: Confirm

6) Change form alert to: Please fill in all fields

7) Rename class on old line 1821 to: <div class="XXappointments-confirmation-service">

8) Change text on old line 1822 to: Free Phone Consultation

The following was from appointments.php

1) On old line 1465 add " (pacific time)"

2) Add new line after $email is defined (old line 1608) $_SESSION['custemail'] = $email;

3) Add new line after $email is defined (old line 4203) "\nEmail: ".$_SESSION['custemail']."\n\n";

4) Change old liine 1466 to: $end = '<label style="display:none;"><span>'.__('Lasts (approx): ', 'appointments' ). '</span>'. apply_filters( 'app_confirmation_lasts', $service_obj->duration . " ". __('minutes', 'appointments'), $service_obj->duration ) . '</label>';

5) Remove the last row of day abbreviations.

6) Change old line 2458 to: $cells = '<th class="hourmin_column" style="color:#ff0000;font-weight:900;">All Times are Pacific Time' . join('</th><th>', $day_names_array) . '</th>';

Thank you!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Paul!

Thank you for such a detailed explanation. I understand that your "dev" site is ready and I'm allowed to work with it. In order to provide me with necessary access credentials please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- your site's WordPress admin login URL
    - admin login and password (may be a temporary account)
    - FTP credentials (hostname, username, password, port number if needed)
    - any other relevant URLs and information
    - link back to this thread

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.
    Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.