Where do I find a ping URL for Constant Contact?

We want to use Constant Contact to send communications, instead of the Membership Communications, which do not work.

As a result, I want to ping Constant Contact when someone signs up for membership. However, when registering for their API, all we get is a Key and a Secret. How do we use this? Or is there a guide for integrating Constant Contact?

Basically, I am looking for the equivalent of this: http://us2.api.mailchimp.com/1.3/?method=listSubscribe

• Ash

Hello there

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I am not exactly sure, how constant contact works and didn't get enough resource for it. One thing, you need to ensure that you will need a url to send request to their server so the users can be added. As I have seen that they are using RESTful API, so this should be pretty much possible.

But, I also see they are using oauth 2.0 protocol, so this might not be possible to add an user in a list without proper authentication. In that case, I will suggest you to ask in their support forum if they have any service like mailchimp that will allow you to use to add items in the list.

Please let me know if it is helpful and feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.