Where do I find instructions for the Floating Social plugin

Is there a manual or any instructions for this plugin? I installed it, but it doesn't do anything.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings nahumski,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue getting the Floating Social plugin to work on your WordPress installation.

You have activated the plugin?

Have you adjusted its settings in the admin dashboard --> Settings --> Floating Social --> Floating Social settings ??

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• nahumski
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Joe,

I've played around with many settings, but nothing has any effect. The floating socials are not displayed. Where would I put in Facebook account codes, for example? Don't you have any instructions?

Unfortunately I'm developing this site locally using XAMPP, so I can't show you anything. THANKS!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings nahumski,

Thank you for your additional input.

The instructions that are available for Floating Social are on the usage tab of the specific plugins homepage as with almost all the plugins.

The fact that I cannot see anything nor the lead developer as well makes this a moot point trying to debug the unseen and unknown.

There are a hundred reasons why this may not be working for you to include firewalls etc. and your current chosen configuration using XAMPP rather then a real host is not supported.

Hopefully the instructions pointed out above will help you achieve your desired goal.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.