Where do I find the logs of blocked requests in Defender?

Starting to have some random disconnects on a handful of sites, I couldn't reconnect in the ManageWP dashboard on 3 sites: Site A: tried a reconnect in the dashboard, connect failed, disabled Defender, was able to reconnect, activated Defender tried a sync and the sync worked fine with Defender activated Site B: tried a reconnect in the dashboard 10 times in a row, connect failed each time, disabled Defender, was able to reconnect on the next attempt, activated Defender tried a sync and the sync worked fine with Defender activated Site C: tried a reconnect in the dashboard, and it connected (after previously failing) without touching Defender I was hopeful after the first two sites that I was narrowing the issue, but then site C randomly worked.

If the defender is blocking a request at least it would be more obvious seeing the same request 10 times in a row, I just don't see anywhere to check logs. Where would I find the logs of blocked requests in Defender? Or do the logs clear when the plugin is deactivated and then reactivated?