Where do members log in?

I'm running a Membership in Standard mode. I am planning to have only one level of membership, with everyone else being a Visitor. I set up a free Beta Group and so far the coupon code doesn't work, there is no confirmation of sign up or redirect to the Welcome page, and when I arrive at the site as a Visitor, I have no way to sign in (nor can I figure out in my dashboard how to fix this.) Do my members need to have WordPress accounts and that's the 'log in' we're referring to here?

http://wellpics.com/

• Paul Barthmaier

Hi there, Jenny, and welcome to the WPMUdev Support Forums!

The login screens are handled different ways, usually by theme, perhaps by a plugin or maybe a handcoded button pointing to /wp-login.php/. A couple things here, if your theme doesn't have a widget for login, and it may not, you might want to look at our Ultimate Facebook plugin, which would integrate nicely with Membership and save your users the hassle of remembering their password for your site. You could also use our Login and Logout Redirect plugins so you can take users to exactly where you want them to start to experience your site and where you want them to end up when they're done.

You have plenty of other options, like creating a menu tab that points to the registration page I mentioned above. If you do that, and you can actually do them all if you like, you might want to look at our Ultimate Branding plugin which would replace the Wordpress logo with something beautiful that you choose. And from the looks of your subject matter, you'd want to do just that!

Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Paul

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.