Where does the coupon discount go?

Where does the customer enter their coupon code? I have coupons set up, and I think I have checked all the relevant spots for activating, but I don't see it on the payment screen (which would be better as a javascript popup like Stripe offers) which I am attaching.

Lovely day to you,
Kirk

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Kirk Ward, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

After adjusting your settings (to get the coupon form to display below the pricing table), I'm now seeing that the coupon form is visible on your site, it seems like you may have had the Feature Table enabled at some point in the past, and the coupon form was still trying to display on the left side of the pricing table (even though it couldn't).

I also inserted this CSS code into:

Pro Sites -> Pricing Table -> Styling

#prosites-checkout-table ul.pricing-column {
        width: 20% !important;
    }

So to preserve the layout of the pricing boxes (they spilled over to two lines, instead of all of them remaining on the same line).

Could you confirm that things are looking okay on your end as well please? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Kirk Ward

Hi Michael,

Yes, I did temporarily enable the feature table, but couldn't figure out how to get it to say what I wanted, so I disabled it and created mine own from a css/html table. I was real proud of that, but it seems it caused problems. I apologize.

Anyhoo, pricing table looks good as far as I can see. But, boy, did I choose some uggly colors. Have to work on that.

You were magnificent.
    Kirk

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.