Where has the Directory plugin gone?

Seems to have disappeared from WPMU altogether (even under the “select the plugin this concerns” menu above.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings dawsonbarber,

Yes it has been temporarily decommissioned by the Boss until the new version is ready, anticipated in the next couple of weeks, though I probably should not have said that giving a time frame, but this is where we are currently at with it.

The old version was causing so much grief to members and support alike that the Boss decided to spare us all the grief and push for the new version which the developers are and have been working on burning the midnight oil.

It shall return and we are all excited and looking forward to the new versions debut.

Cheers, Joe

• dawsonbarber
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for the update, Joe.

I’ve been building out a directory site the last couple of days, using WP Types, WP Views, and Gravity Press (for front-end listing submission), but have been bashing my head against the wall to get any custom post type to show up under a category.

I was hoping to take a look at the WPMU solution, even though I understand it doesn’t allow for front-end user submission (I was going to see if it would work with Gravity Forms, as I’ve been doing with Types and Views).

Anyway, I guess I’ll have to wait a bit.

Would you mind letting me know if the new version will allow for front end user submissions?

Many thanks,

Dawson

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.