Where is documentation

I find this popup annoying. I In ie, I cannot see the textas I wirte…it is in white i guess.

In firefox, I cannot get the text to event write. ]]

WQhat is want is doucmentaion for the pplugins where is it?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings hhart,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for the feedback in which part of it I do not understand at all since I am indeed using FireFox and the screens are flawless.

Please advise and perhaps include a screen shot related to this issue.

WQhat is want is doucmentaion for the pplugins where is it?

The available documentation for each and every product listed on WPMU Dev are on the products home page under the usage tab.

Some items come with supplemental documentation which may include a manual on the usage page or within the docs file contained within the products files which this later part is most common to themes.

Please advise regarding the screen that you were referring to and a screen shot would be great to include your version of the browser.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings hhart,

Thank you for the input, it is greatly appreciated.

I totally agree with you instructions for actually using the pllugin is much needed

But for now while we await the addition of additional instructions, is there something I can help you resolve now?

Have you managed to get the smtp settings working or?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• hhart
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Joe,

Managed to figure it out. Used php instead.

At first, neither php or stmp were working.

So, I went back to the settings of the newsletter. Changed something there…don’t remember what and that allowed the newsletter to send.

Documentation would have saved me time for figuring it out….

Thanks anyway.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.