Where is the documentation for the shortcode [cp_pages]

Where can I find the documentation for the [cp_pages] shortcode?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Graham,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The cp_pages shortcode is used to display the content of specific CoursePress pages as following.

[cp_pages page="student_login"]

You will find various usage examples of it on the following path as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> CoursePress Pro -> Settings -> General

There isn't any separate documentation for this shortcode.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Graham

Hi Vinod, thank you for reply and I am not well today but thanks for asking.

Can I use this shortcode to display course units?

Also I am currently using it to display the student dashboard, like this [cp_pages page="student_dashboard"] which is ok except under the completed courses section I am still offered a link to withdraw from the course??? See screenshot attached. The course details link next to the withdraw link does nothing!!

Even though I enrolled on the course and completed it it says I am not enrolled in any course - is this correct??

It seems I am spending more time writing support tickets to you guys than actually producing any productive work, the whole process is becoming increasingly tedious.

Have a great day.
    Regards
    Graham

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your reply.

Can I use this shortcode to display course units?

Yes you can use this shortcode as following to display course units.

[cp_pages page="units"]

Also I am currently using it to display the student dashboard, like this [cp_pages page="student_dashboard"] which is ok except under the completed courses section I am still offered a link to withdraw from the course??? See screenshot attached. The course details link next to the withdraw link does nothing!!

Yes the withdraw link is also displayed in the default courses dashboard and clicking on it it's displaying the confirmation box as shown in the attached screenshot but it's not working clicking on the ok button in the box therefore i have notified the plugin developer to get his reply regarding this.

The course details link next to the withdraw link is working fine for me linking to the course details page as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Could you please share the page URL where you are displaying it so that i can test it?

Also would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Even though I enrolled on the course and completed it it says I am not enrolled in any course - is this correct??

No it's not correct.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail where it's saying it?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.