Where is the gridlayout code?

Hi,

I am suprised that is no Global grid layout on any other theme then Gridmarket.

Global grid layout code where exactly is it, is it in the themes or in marketpress plugin?
Could anyone just show or tell where the code is for a non code as i just like to look at it?

it seem very strange wpmu have not made it easy with global grid layout, as grid layout is a fundemental setup for products in stores.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Erik,

There's not an official grid display for MarketPress apart from that provided by the FrameMarket/GridMarket theme. You could always use the code in that theme to generate your own.

But there's also the grid shortcode provided by one of our awesome members in the following thread:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/3-free-add-ons-for-marketpress

It doesn't currently work with global products, but you could potentially customize it as such.

-David

• erikjohansson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi David,

It doesn't currently work with global products, but you could potentially customize it as such.

can we get some instruction on global market grid layout, i can't understand that wpmu dont have this as plugin, shortcode or soemthing else (i am not a coder)

David another questions as i can see you are Sale support i signup for a year yesterday and it worked fine yester day it even said that i was Elite and when i logedin now i needde to sign up and pay again. any ideas why??

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.