Where is the Multisite Theme Manager generated 'theme'

Where is the Multisite Theme Manager generated 'theme' page?
I have set up this plugin and takenit out of set up mode. From the setting page it gives options for labelling: Theme Page Title etc. i called it Themes.
The DEV site I have is here http://hosting.photography/ so I am assuming that the generated themes pages as mentioned should be here http://hosting.photography/themes
Only it is not and gives an unfound message error.
Where is this page then please? No page is showing in the menu either.
I wanted to put a page in the Front end that lists what themes are available with which plan.
I am now thinking that sadly this plugin does not do that as I expected.

regards
David

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello David,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The "Multisite Theme Manager" does not generate any additional page. It's main purpose is to let you do a "makeover" of the default "Themes" dashboard page that's available at dashboard's "Appearance -> Themes" page of each site of your multisite network.

It's not a "front-end theme shop" however. I noticed that the "theme store" phrase is used on plugin's description page and I understand that it may cause confusion here. The idea though is to use it for example along our Pro Sites plugin that allows you to charge users for creating sites in your network and also for using additional features. Multisite Them Manager made "makeover" helps rebrand "Appearance -> Themes" page and this way upsell themes as premium features.

Best regards,
    Adam

• David H

Thanks Adam,
    Yes this was as I began to suspect. I am using it with pro sites.
    What a real shame that this plugin can't go that extra mile to create the suggested theme shop front end page. I am no coder but I dare say that it is not a great deal more to be able to add a checkbox that outputs the inputted data to a front end page???
    It really does stand to reason that if people browsing your site are looking at various plan levels and each level may have more advanced theme choices dependant on a subscription level that they would want to know what Themes are available for each considered plan.
    Therefore there is a need for this and I have had to custom create my own.

David

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello David,

Thanks for your response!

I agree that'd be quite a nice feature. Currently it's not handled by the plugin but I think we should add it as a feature request. That said, I'm moving this post to our "Features and Feedback" forum and hopefully more members of our community will support the idea. With enough support gathered, our developers may include it in update plans then. Let's then hope that other members will find that as useful as we do and vote for the feature.

Best regards,
    Adam