Where is the selection button?

Valued Support Team,

reading the instruction given to this membership application presents us with the mystery how and where.

This manual explains as a first step: Setup your first membership and offers the choice of

• Tier-level based membership to make varying levels of content access; the higher the level, the more content members have access to.

Hmm... Where do we find this option and how do we determine the next higher level?

Looking forward hearing from you soon.
Regards
Prinz

• Ash

Hello @Prinz

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

To make a tier level membership, let's assume you will have three levels. So, make three standard membership called A, B and C. Set the protected content for those memberships.

Then create another membership by selecting "Dripped Content Membership". After creating the membership, click on Access Options like the screenshot. You will get the screen to set different membership for different access option. You can give permanent access, for a certain time or for a certain date range.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Klaus

Hello Ash,

what a pleasure hearing from you again. Well I am fine thanks for asking. How about you?

Unfortunately, right now I don't understand your explanation and the ACCESS option you mention is not there. Please let me continue to ask...

Example:
    Created Membership A which would be lowest level. Next
    Created Membership B which would be level one... next
    Created Membership C which would be level three...
    Created Membership D which would be level four... next
    Created Membership C which would be level five.

Next
    Created DRIP Membership.... (which does NOT have the access option). How does this correspond to the Membership Level 1 - 5?

Assuming there would be an access option, just by determine permanent, finite or date range how does DRIP know know which membership is level 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 especially in the case where the membership levels are named in not alphabetical or numeric order?

Next:
    Assuming a permanent access would that mean a member has always the same level and can't upgrade/downgrade?
    How about finite access? Does this mean after the end date a member would receive a reminder to renew membership?

Looking forward learning more about TIER-LEVEL memberships.
    Kind regards
    Prinz

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Prinz,

Hope you're well :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, right now I don't understand your explanation and the ACCESS option you mention is not there. Please let me continue to ask...

Access Options are actually visible for non paying membership, so I guess you are using paid memberships and was unable to see this.

I'm not sure I understand 100% what setup you are looking for so I would appreciate a bit more info.

Dripped content is just as any other standard membership, it has same options and the difference is that you can select after which time user will have access to.

For example, let's say you have Standard membership that has access to Support page, user comes, registers and immediately has access to Support page.
    Now for Dripped membership you can select what time needs to pass after the registration before user can access that page. User comes, registers for Dripped membership and he can have access to Support page two weeks after registration.

Dripped membership is not to be confused to Recurring payment where users are billed after selected time to continue to have access.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Prinz,

I hope you're well today!

We installed and activated it straight away today.... WOW that makes things now much easier and we are pleased about the available documentation to it too.

That's great! I hope our new Membership2 Pro will serve you well!

oops..

And this one troubles me a bit... :slight_smile: Did anything went wrong there and you require assistance? If so, let me know please!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.