Where is the start course button?

When I am logged in as the "instructor" I am unable to get the "enroll" button.

• viobru
    • Support

Hi, Martin!

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

Thanks for informing us about this issue, I was able to replicate it on my site and I’m afraid I can not give you a fix for this right now. I’ve reported it to the developers so they can work on it further in order to fix it. Please note that developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Regards,

Violeta

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there,

we had some feedback from CoursePress' lead dev, and I quote:

This is expected behavior. If any 2.x version allow to enroll an instructor - this version have a bug.

so this has been removed from our bug list. If you wish we can move this thread to Features&Feedback section instead, so more members can engage and maybe our devs consider adding it as on option, even though I can't promise anything at this point.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• morfjord
    • Code Wrangler

Dimitris

Yes, please, can you do that? This "expected behavior" is terribly frustrating and is making it very complicated for the instructor to enter his own course. This makes it very confusing for our customers as well, having to go all the way around to the back of the course to get to see the content of a course.

This is very annoying and I do not see any good reason for this button the be removed for instructors.

• morfjord
    • Code Wrangler

Dimitris

Yes, please, can you do that? This "expected behavior" is terribly frustrating and is making it very complicated for the instructor to enter his own course. This makes it very confusing for our customers as well, having to go all the way around to the back of the course to get to see the content of a course.

This is very annoying and I do not see any good reason for this button the be removed for instructors.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.