Where is the theme?

I understand there is a theme for this plugin , where do I find the theme and how do I install it?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @danny_stansfield

Welcome to the forums!

You'll find the theme bundled in the folder you downloaded. Note that you must download the plugin to your computer in order to get theme out of there so you can upload it to your site.

Once you have it unzipped on your computer, open the directory > themes folder, and you'll see another folder in there called default.

Upload the default folder to your site's wp-content/themes folder, and you'll then see the theme available to activate in your wp-admin under "Appearance" > "Themes".

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.
    Ari.

• KenBosh
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Well... Now that you mention it.

You upload the "default" theme and it's named "Directory Theme"
    Network Enable.

Pop into your site and you have to enable that theme.
    Once done, however, the theme appears "broken" as none of the elements are
    in place. (it looks NOTHING like the example.)

Example code?

Thanks,
    KenBosh

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @Bob

I've enabled the Directory theme on one of my test sites here:
    http://www.patrickcohen.net/

Using Grid layout and Modern style.

It's important to note that this theme has no sidebar. So if you had widgets in a sidebar on whichever theme you had active previously, they likely appear now in the "Advertisement" widget area. If you several widgets in there, it's gonna look really weird.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.