where is the theme for the directory plugin?

where is the theme that goes with the directory plugin?

also in defining the capabilities - i want registered to edit and add only their listings not anyone else's. how to define this? the list below example 'edit listings' - this is their listing or someone else's?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

The theme is here : Directory >> Themes >> default.

also in defining the capabilities - i want registered to edit and add only their listings not anyone else's. how to define this? the list below example 'edit listings' - this is their listing or someone else's?

Attached screenshot will show where to define the capabilities. I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• pinkspiders
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

While I appreciate the screen shot, my question what do each mean?. I find the language for the plugin capabilities ambiguous.

view listings, edit listings, etc. - whose listings, what do these mean? I want the person to only edit their own listings, not anyone elses.

As for the theme, who knew it is basically a blank theme. :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay in response as I was away for my wedding. Apologies for any issues due to the delay.

That theme is not the default of the wordpress, its just that its located under the directory plugin folder >> Themes >> Default.

Cheers
    PC

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.