Where is the updated Marketpress Etsy style store documentation?

Where is the updated Marketpress Etsy style store documentation?
I see the usage section on the marketpress plugin info page.
I see the Old 2013 Video in the video series of marketpress.
There was supposed to be an update to make chained payments work with the Global cart by having multiple carts to check out one at a time or something like that. But don't see it in the settings.
If you can list the steps here So I can continue to work on this project that would be great or link me to the updated Documentation.
thanks
Mitch

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello HamRadioDude,

There was supposed to be an update to make chained payments work with the Global cart by having multiple carts to check out one at a time or something like that. But don't see it in the settings.

There wasn't still this update for chained payments working with Global cart I'm afraid. There was some major issues that had to be handled first, so this feature is postponed.

If you can list the steps here So I can continue to work on this project that would be great or link me to the updated Documentation.

Could you describe what already have you configure and what is now still not working - so I can help you with that?
    There is only one actual documentation here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/#product-usage - videos are still going to be updated.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• HamRadioDude

Just wanted a check list to go down on setting up a Etsy style marketplace and now thinking that I'm going in the wrong direction. I started out with Woo Commerce checking out their themes and was ready to buy then Figured that way back when the Videos came out 2013 for marketpress, you guys said the documentation would be forthcoming. I would give it a go so I bought a domain eonlinesites.com, I thought I would make a site devoted to the Marketpress plugin thinking hay they said they would update documentation for a etsy style site so I went foward now you tell me

There is only one actual documentation here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/#product-usage - videos are still going to be updated.

At the moment I'm very frustrated. I now need to think if Domain mapping and these features I asked for help Here. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-and-marketpress-multisite-with-chained-payments-and-a-paid-upgrade-o-my
    Is worth it.
    In the last 3 days I have been researching Woo and some of the multi vendor plugins for it. there is a lot of documentation and how too's for it.
    Then I jumped to Marketpress registered that domain and now I guess I'm the one to blame for not researching Marketpress.
    thanks for your time, sorry I wasted it I'm closing this thread.

• HamRadioDude

After cooling down and thinking about it. I'm going to take it one step at a time and if there is a question post it in the support section.

The problem being when I start a project I stay on it night and day besides the time I'm cooking, eating, sleeping, letting my wife know I'm still alive.
    That being said when a question is posted here most of the time it takes a while to get a solution to my problem. I do see it has gotten better in the last 2 questions I posted so I'm going to give it a go tomorrow a fresh day. or maybe tonight if I'm up to it.

Now that being said can you please answer this question I posted in the community forum

I have Prosites, Marketpress Network activated.
    I want to offer two options for pro sites.
    1. First Option: FREE Site these sites will use Chained payments so Site Admin will get percentage of the sales. they will only have access to Paypal chained payments gateway.
    2. Second Option: Paid Site these sites will not use the chain payments but will have access to all Payment Gateways.
    Its been a long time since I setup a Pro Sites plugin site and Marketpress.

• Rupok

Hi HamRadioDude

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I do apologize for the delay in response. Actually when you post a new reply to bump up the thread, the thread actually goes down in the queue. Because older the last reply, faster we respond.

1. First Option: FREE Site these sites will use Chained payments so Site Admin will get percentage of the sales. they will only have access to Paypal chained payments gateway.

I'm not exactly sure about what you are trying to achieve. Can you explain a bit more? You said percentage of the sales. Did you mean, in FREE sites, Admin will percentage of sales through MarketPress? If yes, I'm afraid it's not possible out of the box, but this sounds awesome. I can move your thread to our features and feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

2. Second Option: Paid Site these sites will not use the chain payments but will have access to all Payment Gateways.

By saying "access to all Payment Gateways", did you mean payment gateway while signing up for a Paid Site or gateways for marketpress inside those Paid Sites?

I can help you better as soon as I'm clear about your requirements. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.